Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pause The Music!... Megan Nicole's "Electrified" Releases In 3 Days!






I know I'm usually posting content about FL Studio and beat-making, but I need to put a pause on that for a minute. Why? Well I just found out that Megan Nicole will be releasing another single (making it her third official release) from her upcoming first-studio album. If you don't know who she is, and you love pop music, I recommend you check her out.

Sooo...I think we are all excited for Megan Nicole's upcoming single "Electrified" being released August 19th, or maybe it's just me. I've been a fan of her music since the first video she uploaded on YouTube, and now look how far she has come. You really do feel somewhat like a proud parent. She has definitely been improving the artistry of her music and performance, not to mention pushing herself as an artist even further with the support of her record label Bad Boy/Interscope Records. She has successfully reached the likes of several Radio Disney's 1.41 million followers, which all in itself is a great market to promote her music and artistic appearance. I'm excited for her upcoming release and will definitely be supporting the song. She posted a sneak peak of what the single sounds like... I digs it. It ties well with her energy-driven, fun-and-good-times pop with a slap of modern beats and slick guitar grooves from her last single "Never Have I Ever". Oh let's not forget the dash of quirkiness she likes to add to her uplifting songs. 

It hits me right in the feels that the release date was so close to being on the date of my 21st birthday (August 18), but it's not like I can change that... oh well. Catch you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment